Post 2: Feedback on Task from Post 1

 

Responses to Tasks in Post 1.

Task 1: "My grammar level is A2."   What does it mean?

Feedback for Task 1: Your level of English is A2. However, you have a clear understanding of spoken and written English, equivalent to A2+/B1.

Common European Framework of Reference for Languages Learning-Teaching  Assessment - Turkish Natural

Descriptors

PDF] The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: A challenge  for applied linguistics | Semantic Scholar


Task 2. I think is very difficult for me to  learn English, realy,  I can read Medicin books with tecnic words, but I have problem with grammar and when I try to speak and write. 
I took many free courses in the university and another places, but my progress was not good. Maybe I didn't strive enougt  and sometimes I didn't  had time.
I'm very interesting to learn English and now I have more time to do it. 
I want to travel in the future and I will visit the family in law of my son and daughter  Who lives in Australia and 
USA  and I have a good conversation with them .
I'm sure I have many errors in this text but I 'll do my best with the best teacher. 

Feedback for Task 2: The text corresponds to an A2 going to B1 level. 

Green: Mistakes of spelling and vocabulary.

Light blue: Grammar and syntax mistakes


Task 3 The video is about How write in the correct form one email.
It explains the structure : Subject  , To , copies ( CC)
The text was short and clear, but depend if I write a  friends or for bussines and anoother person.
Always the email should have a best regards and contac information.

Feedback for Task 3: Excellent! Good summary of the video contents.

Task 4 
a. Topic: Advertising affects our lives everyday.
b. Maine idea : The influence of psychology and advertising messages on consumerism.
c. Two supporting  sentences : 
 Our choices are swayed by ads.
Not one aspect of American life is untouched by advertising.

Feedback for Task 4: Excellent! You spotted the main idea and the supporting sentences correctly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3: Speaking in the present